Saturday, September 15, 2007

Remodel progress and NEW yarn

It seems like an entirely new store now -- it's brighter (more light fixtures!) and we think it's roomier now.

We have several new yarns in stock, so please come see everything soon!

In the sock yarn section, we have the new Kaffe Fasset sock yarns and the Online Supersocke 100:





We now have the Malabrigo and Manos del Uruguay displayed on the back wall:

Malabrigo:


Manos del Uruguay:


And also . . . Zephyr Style Patterns! We have Rusted Root, Wicked, Green Gables and Glee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting Stephanie's lecture last night. It was wonderful! I don't attend a lot of "stuff" but this was SO worth attending. Even thought I didn't win a door prize, I was impressed with all you had.
Great job!!

Julie Z.

Amber said...

I visited your site via the Yarn Harlot's blog. Yor shop makes me want to move to Texas. From New Zealand. I'll let you know how that goes.

Amber said...

I visited your site via the Yarn Harlot's blog. Your shop makes me want to move to Texas. From New Zealand. I'll let you know how that goes.

Anonymous said...

Love your store. I live in Katy so I am not up there so often. I am looking for a yarn called Kauni, do you sell it or know where I can get it? Thanks! http://www.siddis-in-houston.blogspot.com/