Sunday, November 18, 2007

After Thanksgiving Sale!

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already upon us!

After you have stuffed your bird, your family and yourself, come by on Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving for our GIVE & TAKE Sale!

For every non-perishable food item you GIVE, you can TAKE a dollar off your purchase!

We will also GIVE you

15% off all yarn
25% off all kits and
35% off all Louisa Harding Yarns

Come on in and TAKE some home!

As a reminder, we will close at 3:00 on Wednesday, November 21st.

We will be open our regularly scheduled hours from 10 to 5 on Friday and Saturday, November 23rd and 24th.

Enjoy a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

Eve, Shelley and the rest of the Twisted Yarns Gang

1 comment:

Becka said...

You can certainly tell my disability has kept me down! I didn't even know that Panda had a silk/bamboo blend - very, very YUMMY! And, I MUST try the sock yarn the sock yarn with corn fibers....I do so hope that they have solids and/or variegated bc self striping isn't a fave of mine, but I'd give it a go with such and unusual fiber!
I LOVE, LOVE unusual fibers,they are AMAZING! I have HandMaiden's SeaSilk, but I believe it's Camel that they've come out with since I last looked around.
Oh my, I don't know how you can stay in business, I don't even know that I would break even...well, when one thinks about it, there is NO WAY to knit nearly as fast as there is to order & sell the yarn & all Knitty goodies, now is there, LOL?!